Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Attribute

T-mac April 5, 2022

I tried to create the attribute under object, however, there is no attribute creation button on the screen which I think supposed to be there. I attached the screen of my object under the Insight with NO attribute button.Slide1.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hi @T-mac ,

welcome to the atlassian community!

In order to add an existing attribute for your insight object you need to click on EDIT button (it is an the left of your screenshot).

If you need to add an attribute for that object type please follow this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/adding-attributes-to-object-types-1044784524.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

T-mac April 5, 2022

Hello Fabio, 

Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried but when I click the EDIT button, the attached screen showed up and seems like nothing related to attribute. Slide1.PNG

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Hi @T-mac ,

you need first to add attribute to your insight object (check link of my previous reply). After doing that, the entered attribute will appear when click on edit button

T-mac April 5, 2022

Hi, @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ ,

Thanks for your comments.

Yeah, I tried, but there is no such attribute button on the right top corner as it described under the article linked above.

Here is my screenshot.

Slide1.PNG

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2022

Hi @T-mac ,

you need to be an Object Schema Managers(at Insight Level) or a JIRA Admin to do that.

Please read this guide about Insight Roles https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-roles/

This should be the reason.

Fabio

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

@T-mac , did u solve your issue?

T-mac April 6, 2022

Hello, Fabio,

Thanks for follow up. yes, it was solved. Thank you!

Best regards,

T-mac

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

Thnaks for the feedback @T-mac . Please mark my answer as accepted so this thread can be considered closed

Like T-mac likes this
T-mac April 7, 2022

Hi Fabio,

Thank you! I accepted.

Best Regards,

T-mac

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events