cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create ticket under board

Abboud Abboud
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2021

Hello 

Please i need to know how to make the ticket appear under the board that i have created like (to do,opened,further information required, done...)instead of appearing under issue.

Any workflow should be made it?

And can i set a renotification using the email that this case has breached the time neede

1 answer

3 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

For an issue to appear on a board, it must match the selection criteria for the board (you don't create issues in or under a board - a board selects issues to display, they are not containers for issues)

So, when you create your issue, you should consider what the board selects, and make the issue match that.  A lot of boards use a simple "Project = X" to select their issues, but it is possible to have boards that have all sorts of different selection rules.  You'll need to look at the board config to find out what it is selecting.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events