Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create issue using a phone number to find reporter

Matt Baker December 21, 2021

Our call center agents use Nice InContact for routing and taking tech support calls. When they receive a call they copy and paste the incoming phone number from the InContact screen into a custom field for the phone # on the JSM create screen. 

They want to be able to look up the customer/reporter based on that phone number. 

I trialed 'Customer Details for JSM', but it seems to just let you add or look up customer details after the issue has been created. 

I'd really like to give them the ability to search for the customer using the phone number and then create a JSM issue with the reporter based on the customer profile they find. 

Are there any plugins that would do something like that?

Another complication to the situation is that they have multiple customers who call using the same phone number. 

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi Matt,

I'm from Appsvio, creators of the Customer Details app. Your use case sounds really interesting! Our app is still under development and we're open to any new features. We would like to talk with you about your needs. Please book a session with us: calendly.com/appsvio. I have some idea how to address your need but I have to understand better your workflow and requirements.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events