cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a new queue filtered by 'portal groups'

Marco Spinetti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2021

Hello

I am a newbie, I created 5 different queues in the portal, now I am trying to create also 5 different queues in the back office to manage the requests from the portal, mirroring the portal setup. I can't find the filter showing those groups. I find just the type of request (email, raise an incident, ask a question etc..)

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

Hi Marco, welcome to the community.

So when you say you've created five different queues in the portal I think what you are referring to here are groups not queues. Unfortunately groups or not available within JQL. You can create the cues using request types however if you have a request type appearing in multiple groups then this really won't work for you. There was a suggestion opened a couple of years back but it was closed is not being considered - JSDCLOUD-3472 

Marco Spinetti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 21, 2021

Thanks Jack, that's exaclty what I meant. It's really unfortunate because it would be the best option for my needs. I need to replicate the same request types for each group. Ok got it. Thanks for the answer :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events