Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment orders

Edison Chango July 22, 2024

All of a sudden, I get to see the last comment on top, from the user's perspective I had this configured to display all comments from old to new, with the detail that the recent entrances were visible. 

Now I to see them but only if I change comment sort or if on long commented tasks I get to scroll down further and click several times to see more recent posts.

How can I configure how it was previously setup?  Dis this change on all JIRA Cloud instances? or is it on my ADMIN role that I change something?

Please help.

Ed

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2024

Hi Edison, someone else had this same question earlier.  I couldn't find an Atlassian Jira ticket specific to this issue, but something did change, as if I change my sort to 'Oldest first' I see what you guys are getting.  

My only advise would be to contact Atlassian Support, as they should have more information on what caused the change, or if it was accidental or for a purpose.

Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events