Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear resolution on reopen ticket

Tim Andre Tøfte November 4, 2023

Hello. I have a problem where customers comments on closed tickets. I want the ticket to reopen and move to «in progress» and move to the all open que. I have activated the automation rule that change the status and added a post function «clear resolution field» to the reopen transition. Ive tried clear and update function resolution with no success. It wont update or remove the resolution 😒 any ideas ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tim Andre Tøfte November 6, 2023

Thank you for the fast response. Transition «back to in progress» and «reopen» have the same post rule. 

after i made this workflow i phublished. The automation seems to be working correctly it just wont move to open que 

Tim 

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2023

So, if the only thing left is that it doesn't appear in the All Open queue, we need to see the JQL for the queue.

Tim Andre Tøfte November 7, 2023

the resolution is still done. It wont clear the resolution field

its working now. I did exactly the same but edited the transiotion from "closed" -> "waiting for support". 

"closed" -> "in progress" didnt work 

1 vote
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2023

Hello @Tim Andre Tøfte ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It sounds like you're doing the right thing.  Can you show some screenshots?

Tim Andre Tøfte November 6, 2023

IMG_1672.pngIMG_1673.pngIMG_1674.png

0 votes

it wont clear the resolution Skjermbilde 2023-11-07 090304.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events