Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of status in Jira service ticket = screen freeze

Helen Kristoffersen April 5, 2024

Hi, 
I have a problem in Denmark. When we change status in a ticket, the screen freeze.

At the moment we change from Open to In process - and then to another status.

If we go directly from Open and to the other status than In process, or choose Closed - the screen freeze and we have to re-start Jira.

And to make the issue even more complexed - it is not all users that has the error. 

Anyone else has the same problem?

Greets, 
Helen

1 answer

1 vote
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2024

Hello @Helen Kristoffersen 

Are you talking about the cloud or the server. I see that in tags, you have added the cloud version. I've tried to reproduce the issue on my side, but I did no have any problems. Atlassian's status is saying that everything is operational.

Try clearing your cache, using a different browser, incognito mode as well. Also, simply log off and log back in.

Helen Kristoffersen April 8, 2024

Thank you for your reply Perisic - It is not one user and one browser - but several users. And yes - we have logged of and on again, restarted the program. But stil we have the problem.

Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2024

Hello @Helen Kristoffersen ,since this is impacting more than one user, Atlassian should be aware of this. Currently, they don't have any active incidents on their status page. You've tried different browsers as well?

Helen Kristoffersen April 8, 2024

Yes I have, thank you.  I will create a ticket for their support team :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events