cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of component

Chris G
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

We have issues separated by components.  I changed a component from "Cloud Infrastructure" to "Infrastructure".  The issues using this compnent synced correctly and they now have the correct component.  The only problem is that we have a queue and the members of that queue were able to see tickets with the component, originally "Cloud Infrastructure".  But now the cannot see tickets in the queue with the component "Infrastructure.  What can this be?

1 answer

0 votes
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

Hi @Chris G ,

Each queue has a "Filter By" JQL assigned. Can you check which filter is applied ? Maybe this filter is filtering out certain components.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 14.19.20.png

Best regards,

Kris

Chris G
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

Thanks Kris for the answer.  I found the problem.  It was a security level permission set in jira automation

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events