Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Calendar Status Filter is not scoped correctly

Lenny Whitehead January 5, 2023

Hi Community,

The Change Calendar status filter looks to include values from all active workflows within in Jira instance. This makes it hard to use for big organisations.

As a User I'd expect it show only the Status values for the project that I'm in or at least if I set the Project filter it should then filter the list. 

Currently it's inefficient to use, anyone know a workaround to set the filter context please?

change_cal_status_filter.jpg

Thanks,

Lenny Whitehead

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2023

Hi @Lenny Whitehead 

This doesn't appear to be possible at this point.

Based on this help page, it seems the Change Calendar shows data from across all JSM Projects, not just one.

This would explain why the Status list is quite extensive - it's taking into account any Project could use any current Status.

There is a feature request in JAC which is loosely associated to what you need, asking for advanced filtering in the Change Calendar - see: JSDCLOUD-10789. Or you could raise a new feature request from here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events