Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Approve

Jacques Steyn July 16, 2021

None of the designated "Approvers" can approve issues
We are four Approvers Admins and all getting the same error.

"We couldn't save your approval response"

It's been working forever and we didn't change anything.
jira error.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

Hello @Jacques Steyn,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that Jira Service Management has been suspended, that’s the reason why the approvals are not working as expected.

When a product is suspended/removed from a site, the projects are kept, but the features won’t work.

Please, go to Cog icon > Billing > Manage subscriptions > Add more Atlassian products to add Jira Service Management again or reach out to our customer advocates on support.atlassian.com/contact > Billing, payments, and pricing.

Once you have Service Management on your site, the approvals should work as expected again.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Jacques Steyn September 8, 2021

Thank you for the response.

We are confused about billing.

Our subscription expired 21 July but if I wanted to renew, the payable amount was $0 as we are still under 10 users.

Jira has been working 100% for the whole of July, August up until now.

Is it possible that someone call me to explain options going forward?

Thank you
Jacques
[Removed by moderators]

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2021

Hi @Jacques Steyn,

I would suggest creating a ticket with our customer advocates, but I saw you already did. They are the best team to help you with questions regarding billing and product reactivation.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Jacques Steyn September 9, 2021

No one has replied to my ticket yet.

Do I have to create another ticket to get their attention?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
September 10, 2021

Hi @Jacques Steyn,

I sent them a message asking them to check your ticket and mentioned that Jira Service Management is suspended, so they can help you with the reactivation.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events