Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you link multiple Confluence Spaces to a single JSM project

Brady Buttrey July 26, 2024

I currently have all of my Confluence (Data Center) knowledge base organized into spaces by topic and I'm trying to link each space to my Jira Service Management Data Center project. However I'm running into an issue where it is only allowing me to select one space, not multiple. Is there a way to link multiple spaces? I keep seeing that it is possible, but I cannot get it working myself. 

multi-space.png

2 answers

0 votes
Hywell Khan
Banned
July 26, 2024

I am comenting to get notification if someone replies

and get the solution

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

You could click the "watch" button as well :)

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Brady Buttrey 

This can be done on versions 5.11 and above as per https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-170.

Yes, I've read this, but when I go to link Confluence spaces I only have the option to link one. As shown in the picture I can only select one.

Like John Funk likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2024

What is your version then?

version 9.7.1

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2024

So you have JSM version 5.7.1? The version you provided is for Jira Software/Core and not JSM.

Yea sorry thats weird, the footer says 9.7.1 which is the Jira Software. However, when I go to the versions section in the settings, it does say Jira Service Management 5.7.1

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2024

Right, so 5.7.1 < 5.11. You have to upgrade to 5.11 to be able to link multiple spaces.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events