Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you integrate a Jira Dashboard onto a Sharepoint Site?

Dan Allenby January 27, 2023

Im looking to include one of my Jira dashboards onto the front page of our Sharepoint site.  I have not found a way to do this yet, is it possible?   

The only way i can possibly see of doing it is through an Embed code, but im not sure how to get that from jira?

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2023

@Dan Allenby

Natively (out-of-the-box), this isn't possible.

There are however third-party applications like Dashboard Hub for Jira - Custom Charts & Share Reports that allow you to create a secure link to share dashboards outside Jira.

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2023

@Dave Mathijs Thanks for suggesting our app! We really appreciate it.

Hi @Dan Allenby 

With Dashboard Hub for Jira - Custom Charts & Share Reports you can surely use links (protected with passwords) to share access to dashboards with external stakeholders.

This is an example of a dashboard shared with a link. It is, by the way, our Agile pre-defined dashboard template :)

Other features include JQL Custom Charts, Dynamic filtering, 75+ gadgets (that can be also added to native dashboards), and much more.

Remember that you can try it for free for 30 days and see if it helps your organization.

Hope it helps,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

Like Gorka Puente {Appfire} likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders