Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the JIRA field attachment be added as a field on a form?

jbolton May 10, 2022

Hello, we want to provide users' ability when they submit a service request using a form.  The field attachment is not available as a related JIRA field on a form and can only be added at the request type level.  This does not allow attachment to be sequenced correctly when a form is viewed.  

Any suggestions on adding an attachment field to a service management form?  Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Hi @jbolton

I think you are talking about the former proforma acquired by Atlassian, correct?

As far as I know, the Attachment field is not supported. 

Here is the workaround suggested in the app documentation (which is far from ideal). The documentation is for Data Center, but it seems like it's the same use case as Cloud. 

https://docs.thinktilt.com/proforma/publishing-proforma-forms-to-the-jsm-portal.1571258886.html#PublishingProFormaFormstotheJSMPortal-AddanAttachmentField

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Melo

1 vote
David Berclaz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events