Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable automation

Fabio Giustiniani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2022

I've migrated from another cloud site and importer the automations rules. When I try to enable the rule It shows a message: There was a problem retrieving permissions from your Jira instance. Please try publishing this rule again.

and I don't  able to enable the rules.

I've checked the permissions and are ok. 

Any suggestions?

Fabio

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2022

Hi @Fabio Giustiniani ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!

Once you restore the site, you need to approve all the groups by going to

1. If it's related to "Default Group", navigate to your Admin Management section on https://admin.atlassian.com

2. Click on "Product Access" you'll see the Alert box then Click on "Review Imported groups"

or Ensure there is a default group for all your Jira applications, especially Jira Service Management.

For more detail Atlassian has one migration Bug you can try the workaround given the ticket.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mayur

Fabio Giustiniani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 16, 2022

Hi Mayur,

thanks for feedback. The permissions was ok, I've solved reinstalled the automation plung-is as mentioned in JSWCLOUD-22492 

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!

Fabio

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2022

@Fabio Giustiniani glad that your issue is resolved.

Эльдар Сулейманов
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 12, 2023

It also worked for me, but all my automation rules were cleared( I have to create them from zero

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events