Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can any one help me out i see only the tickets which i have created but i want to see all the ticket

Sreenadh November 17, 2022

Hi,

In the Jira portal once i enter into the portal i can see only the tickets which i created but i want to see all the tickets which is there in the Jira.

Please find the attached screenshot

5.PNG

Even though if i click the All it will show only 52 tickets

6.PNG

But in the actual jir7.PNGa there

are please find the below screenshot.

If i want to see all the tickets should i need to any kind of Configuration changes in the portal if Yes please help me out on the steps.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

Hi @Sreenadh

Have you created all the issues you can see in Jira Service Management, or have they been shared with you (are you a request participant) so that they would pop up in the portal? And what's also important, do all issues have a request type configured. This is also mandatory for them to show up in the portal. Don't forget that the portal is the "customer" view" and not everything will be displayed there unless a customer is supposed to see it, i.e., if he's the reporter, a request participant, or it's a request and not just an internal issue. Let me know if that was already helpful.

Best, Max

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events