Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add Sections to Forms in JSM Cloud?

Jenny O_Connell April 29, 2024

I have a longish form which I would like to break into 5 sections (I am copying from an existing PDF form).  How do I do this I Jira, I have just spent hours looking.

2 answers

1 vote
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2024

Dear @Jenny O_Connell ,

Yes, you can build your dynamic forms using Forms in Jira Service Management. Here is the guide for the same. If any more details needed, please do let me know.

What are forms? | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support

Hope this helps!

Vijay

Jenny O_Connell May 2, 2024

Thanks Vijay, but that isn't quite what I was asking.  Yes, I have already created some forms, but I am finding they are a bit long and cumbersome.  My question is, can I break it up into subsections with subheading?

eg

1 General Information - customer name, contact details, date etc

2 Product Information - product name, part number, version number

3 Description of Event - what went wrong?

0 votes
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2024

Hi,

Is this what you are looking for ?

hard.png

Vijay

Jenny O_Connell May 5, 2024

Hi Vijay,

Yes, that would be great.  Perhaps the answer is something really simple but I hadn't been able to find it easily.

Jenny

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 6, 2024

This is simple, just add the text in between your fields to make sections.

Vijay

Jenny O_Connell May 6, 2024

Hmm, I can't edit between the fields.

Jenny

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events