Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calender SLA

OMHM May 16, 2022

Hi,

I created a calendar for one of my projects as well as the holiday. I have 5 other projects, how can I use the same calendar?

If not, how can I copy the calendar from one project to use on others?

4 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Filipi Lima
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2022

Hello,

While this functionality is not yet available, I see there was a suggestion created for it and it's showing as in progress!

It's hard to pinpoint an exact timeline for it to be delivered but you can watch it to see when it gets new updates.

Cheers!

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Missed thatone! nice!

5 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2022

Hi @OMHM 

As an alternative, you can try SLA Time and Report for Jira. It allows creating 1 calendar for 5 projects.

You just need to configure the add-on as it's shown below:

1) Create New SLA schedule.

2) Add New Calendar.

image (19).png

If you need to add another holidays - you can make a copy of the calendar, edit it, and then add to the project.

image (21).png

This add-on is developed by my SaaSJet team, so let me know if you have any questions.

0 votes
OMHM May 16, 2022

Hi Dirk,

Luckily I don't have dozens of projects.

Thank you for your reply...

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

Hey @OMHM ,

SLA's and also the calendars that guide them are project specific so you cannot share them.

Exporting/Importing/Copying them is also not possible unfortunatly.

There is a request to do it by .ics file but so far not implemented yet.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2495

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events