Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar field to show date conflicts on Jira Service Desk portal

Murugan Mittapalli September 17, 2019

Hi All,

We are currently using JSD portal on the cloud and my client requirement is while creating a ticket on the portal the calendar filed to show conflict dates, i know it is not possible with in Jira but is there any Add-on's provide that functionality or any work around to get that kind of functionality.

Appreciates for any suggestions.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

Hi Murugan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I've searched for feature requests and checked all add-ons for Service Desk related to calendars, but there is nothing for the customer portal.

Can you give us more details about this feature that you need? Do you need a calendar that shows what time agents are available?

With these details, I can check if there is a workaround.

Regards,
Angélica

Murugan Mittapalli September 23, 2019

Thanks for your reply @Angélica Luz

Right now we are using Calendar Tool, Let's say if choose the today's date and somebody also choose the same day, the calendar should show Conflict, please find the below screenshot.

Thank you.Conflict .jpg 

Murugan Mittapalli September 23, 2019

Can we have Start and End Dates in a single field.

Thank you.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Thank you for the details.

I’m afraid there is no workaround for that. The best option would be to add the link to this tool on the announcement banner for the customer to open and then after the ticket is created, add the issue number on the tool for reference.

Related to start and end date, they must be separated, it’s not possible to use them as a single field.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events