Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Number of Tickets Per Day of Week

Nick Thoman June 9, 2021

I would like to see a report that shows how busy certain days are by looking at the average number of tickets created per day of week  over X period of days. I could do this in other tools but I can't seem to find a way to do this with Jira (On-Prem).

For instance Monday's we average 20 tickets while Wednesdays we see 100 tickets on average.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

@Nick Thoman 

There is nothing that is delivered that provides this type of reporting.  You could use the delivered created vs resolved and export and average on your own.  Otherwise, you will need to get an app like Easy BI to extract data from the instance.  

Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2021

Hi @Nick Thoman and @Brant Schroeder ,

Thank you, Brant, for suggesting eazyBI as a possible solution. The recently introduced Week Day dimension should do the trick. You can find an example in our Demo account - https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/499773-most-active-days-by-weeks-and-weekdays.

There you can see the number of issues resolved each day per week. Selecting a month or a custom period in the Time dimension is also possible.

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Like Nick Thoman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events