Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatizaciones Reglas: Traer Informacion de los enlaces

Erick Narvaez February 14, 2023

Hola actualmente estoy haciendo un regla en jira que cuando pasa de un estado a otro necesito que cree un nuevo ticket pero que este tenga informacion en textos sobre todos los enlaces, por ejemplo:

La Pregunta es: 
Que nomenclatura debo usar para que al crear el nuevo ticket me traiga  todos los enlaces 
que existen en el ticket origen.

Como hacerlo.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Hola @Erick Narvaez ,

¿Desea que solo aparezca la lista de problemas vinculados en el campo Descripción del nuevo problema? ¿O desea que los nuevos problemas estén vinculados a esos mismos problemas?

---

Hello,

Do you only want the list of linked issues to appear in the Description field of the new issue? Or do you want the new issues to be linked to those same issues?

Automations Rules: Bring Link Information
Hello, I am currently making a rule in Jira that when it goes from one state to another I need it to create a new ticket but that it has information in texts about all the links, for example:

The question is:
What nomenclature should I use so that when creating the new ticket it brings me all the links that exist in the source ticket.

appear in the Description field of the new issue.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

Antes de crear el nuevo problema, utilice la acción Buscar problemas para recuperar los problemas vinculados.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 9.39.28 AM.png

Luego, en la acción Crear problema, use el valor inteligente para el conjunto de resultados Buscar problemas para imprimir las claves de los problemas vinculados.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 9.40.10 AM.png

El valor inteligente Buscar problemas es una lista. Puede usar operaciones de lista de valor inteligente para acceder a sus miembros.

---

Before you create the new issue use the Lookup Issues action to retrieve the linked issues.

Then in the Create Issue action, use the smart value for the Lookup Issues results set to print out the keys for the linked issues.

The Lookup Issues smart value is a list. You can use List smart value operations to access its members.

thx very much , I'm going to try with that

Like Trudy Claspill likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events