Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation Using Teams Field Erroring Out

Martinez, Diego March 18, 2024

Hello,

I am receiving an error when using the teams field for an automation service project task. The team that I am using has a slightly different name once the service issue gets created in the team field section than the one I can assign in the automation process. I noticed that you can only pull from the teams field and not the team version.

Data Governance for Automation (Not sure where this field is pulling this team as it is named below)

Data Governance - Sunaina when assigning the team in the newly created issue (this is the team name found everywhere else but it will not show up in the automation teams field)

Is this something where I need to edit the teams field in custom fields? It is currently locked

Screenshot 2024-03-18 153457.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 154018.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 154154.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hello @Martinez, Diego ~ are you trying to set the Team field or is this a custom Teams field that you created?  If this is for the OOB Team field, then that cannot be set using the drop-down field selection but rather via the "More options" section just below the drop-down.  @Ste Wright outlined the steps for that here .  HTH

Martinez, Diego March 19, 2024

This worked, thank you!

Like Laurie Sciutti likes this
Elliot Jones April 9, 2024

This works, thank you so much for sharing this!

1 vote
Ryan M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2024

Hey @Martinez, Diego  - looks like this answer from another users question might help with this - let me know if that helps.

Martinez, Diego March 19, 2024

This helped, thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events