Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts to customer when add coments or close tickets

Deleted user August 2, 2021

Hello!

Is there a way/setup to separate the email alert from reply ticket and closed ticket?

Because when I close the ticket, the first step is to fill the solution and after that, the ticket is closed but the customer receive in the same email the solution and the closed ticket message. (please see the picture).

I would like to separate one by one, is this possible?

Captura de Tela 2021-08-02 às 17.04.43.png

Thanks.

Thiago

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2021

Hello @[deleted],

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When making several changes in a short period of time on a ticket, customers will receive all notifications at once, it’s not possible to disable that. 

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates from our product teams.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Claudio Gonzalez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Hi @[deleted] .

You can try change the Notification Scheme for the options "Issue Commented" or "Issue Resolved".

Also can disable "Issue Resolved" and create a Automation when you transition to state A -> B for send notification when doesn't exist a previous comment.

Deleted user August 2, 2021

Hi @Claudio Gonzalez 

Thanks for reply.

I would like to keep the alerts to the customer but I just want to separate the alert when issue resolved has issue comment in the same action.

The first option that you gave me, I can't to see how can I do that.

The second, I don't have sure, I am thinking ...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events