Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator accounts not allowed to manage tickets

Marco_Artioli February 21, 2023

Hi, 

I've in my system 3 accounts set as "administrator".

My personal account has all the features allowed.

Accounts 2 and 3 (assigned to my collegues) seems to have different functions.

Example 1: with these 2 accounts, trying to change ticket state I got "Non hai l'autorizzazione per eseguire la transizione di questo ticket" 

so no authorization to execute transition of the ticket.

Example 2: accounts 2 and 3 have in main left menu "Ticket and filter" instead of "Queue" and "Insert a request".

How can I solve it?

Account1 ok

Account 1 2023-02-21 130031.jpg

Account 2 and 3 limited

Account 2 and 3 2023-02-21 130031.jpg

Here the rules set

Elenco account  2023-02-21 130031.jpg

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Administration rights have nothing to do with project permissions.  Admins can administrate the project.  Permissions to create, view, edit, transition, log work and so on are granted separately.  

You probably need to add your people to the role of developer or user as well as admin.

Marco_Artioli February 22, 2023

Thanks Nic,

I found the solution inviting the user also as agent

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2023

Hi @Marco_Artioli welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Adding a user to a project role (in this case 'Administrators') doesn't mean anything without looking at the permission scheme associated with that project.

For example: Does the project role 'Administrators' have the Transition Issues (or any other issue permission) permission granted?

Your account may be member of a different group or project role that has the necessary permission.

So, check your permission scheme issue permissions first.

Marco_Artioli February 22, 2023

Thanks Dave,

I found the solution inviting the user also as agent

Like Dave Mathijs likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 22, 2023

Yes, I read your initial description again and I noticed you talked about Queues not being available for one person.

This indeed means that this user does not have a JSM license, only a JSW license which limits JSM specific views (queues, slas, ...)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events