Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional fields on issues

Sharee Charrett August 14, 2022

I have using a company managed board and I am trying to get the Start date and Due date on the issues details. The details are not displayed to drag these into the layout of the ticket in the settings, can anyone assist.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2022

Hi @Sharee Charrett 

Go to Project Settings -> Screens -> Find related issue types "View issue" screen and add fields (Due Date etc). To edit, add them to "Edit Issue" screen.

Sharee Charrett August 14, 2022

Hi @Tansu Akdeniz 

There is no option to view issue to add the fields, in the issues "Layout" screen, there is no Due Data etc, available to drag into the issue configuration. 

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2022

Did you follow the steps I mentioned?

Sharee Charrett August 16, 2022

Yes I did, when I went to View Issue screen there is no option to drag the fields in or create new fields. However, I have been about to do it on another project board, not sure if the best option is the change the scheme to the board that is working. What are your thoughts.

Sharee Charrett August 28, 2022

Hi Tansu, I found it via selecting configure on the bottom of a ticket, this takes you to Issue layout out > select project: Scrum Default Issue Screen > this enables you to type the fields you are looking for and them them in. Once you have done this go back to Issue layout out and drag the into to were you want them on the layout. Thanks Sharee

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events