Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding products to JSD base product configuration

Shashi Matha August 20, 2020

Hi all,

I do not see a way to add products to the questions in base product JSD. But Atlassian ticketing itself has that question. 

Any ideas on how we can add products to base configuration of JSD?Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 11.24.43 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2020

Hello @Shashi Matha,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

On Jira Service Desk Cloud and Server, currently, it's not possible to use dynamic forms.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

For now, it's necessary to use the add-on @Katarzyna mentioned that has this functionality.

Regards,
Angélica

Shashi Matha August 21, 2020

Thanks Angelica,

I am thinking of creating Organizations with product name suffix. Is it possible to have one to many relationship for customer and organizations? If that is done, will it affect how they login to the portal?

Shashi Matha August 21, 2020

@Angélica Luz I saw your reply on another post.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-are-Products-tied-into-JSD-Projects/qaq-p/1440324

That answered my question. Thanks!!

Now I need to this field and make it available for the customer to choose as a dropdown list.

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 20, 2020

Hi,

Are you asking about presenting different fields depending on the option? You can't do in standard customer portal. You can use  Extension for Jira Service Desk developed by my team. It contains Dynamic Fields feature which allows you to build dynamic forms - fields are displayed based on the conditions in the previous fields. This app allows you also to present more information on Requests, such as Assignee, Priority, SLA, and other fields which you defined in the configuration.

Kate

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events