Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add externals request participants in a created ticket.

Nicolas PINTAGRO August 9, 2021

When a external client creates a ticket, for example carlos@contoso.com

The automation creates a ticket that the owner is carlos.

If I need add some request participants that's are externals of our organization like jennifer@contoso.com. The system did not recognize external e-mails to add.

I have any procedure to add this type of contacts into a created ticket conversation?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2021

Hi @Nicolas PINTAGRO 

Welcome to the Community!

I believe that the request participant would also need to be a 'customer' of the project - can you add jennifer as a customer and see if that solves the issue?

Thanks,

Liam

Thanks for the quick response Liam.

If I try to add someone from Customers, they need to be of the same domain of existing e-mails in a database or something like that.

If the ticket was created from carlos@contoso.com and y need to add nico@pintagro.com (external) like a request participant, the system does not find them.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2021

So is nico in your list of customers for the project?

I can not add him, appears a notification like "you cannot add other customers without  the next domains: ... .. .. .. .. .." And shows a list of domains that I think the project had.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events