Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access has been denied by admin, but I am the admin

Stefan Bartelski May 1, 2024

I am trying to get into our account but I get a message that I was denied access by the admin. However, I AM the admin, so how do I get in?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2024

Hello @Stefan Bartelski ~ this is a very active Community.  My guess as to why you hadn't received a response yet is that a lot of Community members are currently attending the Team '24 conference.  That said, are you the site admin?  Org admin?  Your administrative rights dictates what level of product admin rights you have.  Ref:  https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/give-users-admin-permissions/#Improved-user-management-experience 

Stefan Bartelski May 2, 2024

Thanks for the answer. To be honest, I am not sure which admin I am. We are just using the one tool, Service Management. I am using the autofill values to login, which seems to work until Jira decides that I should be denied access. Just not sure how I can get around this. I will wait until more people come back from their junket ;-)

Stefan

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2024

@Stefan Bartelski ~ try clearing your browser cache and try to log in again.

Good idea, I had not thought of that. I will try that shortly :-D

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hmm, nobody replying to this. Not like other communities where responses are almost immediate. Probably have to stop using this tool. :-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events