Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About invitation email domain

Dau Trong Hoang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2023

My company has been using Jira for a while. And many customers don't receive the invitation mail for many reason, sometime they get mistaken as spam, and sometime they get mistaken as phishing mail and got filtered. We have tried many way to fix this problem but we also find that the domain for invitation mail isn't changable.

I know there is another question about this but it's from 2021 so i don't know what about 2023.

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2023

Hi @Dau Trong Hoang 

So the mail system you are using in your company classifies the email as spam or phishing.

I suggest you take this up with your IT department and see how you would be able to whitelist invitation emails from Atlassian Admin.

Looking at this case this could be from any tool, its the mail server/provider how takes the action to classify an email a potentially dangerous.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events