Share takeaways from High Velocity ITSM '22 to earn our exclusive Kudos badge

CSD-1251_ITSM_Concert-Poster_Email-hero_opt2_1000x530 (3) (1).png

We’re a week away from Atlassian presents: High Velocity ITSM, our one-of-a-kind experience featuring a conversation with multi-platinum global music artist and producer will.i.am on music, technology, and getting in the groove.

Register now

If you haven’t yet, register to join us in person on December 8 in London at indigo at The O2, or tune in to the global digital experience on December 13.

Earn our exclusive High Velocity '22 Kudos badge

Join in on the Kudos fun!

We’ll be publishing two online prompts in our Jira Service Management collection during our live event and our digital broadcast for you to share your most memorable moments.

HighVelocityITSM22.png

How do you earn our limited edition High Velocity '22 Kudos badge?

Visit these posts below on the day they’re published and comment with your top takeaways from the event to earn our ITSM High Velocity '22 badge. We'll link them below when they go live!

Not in our kudos program? Learn more and enroll with a single click by clicking on ”Kudos” in the top right corner on the Atlassian Community.

We can't wait to see you there. Grab your free pass now!

11 comments

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2022

Awesome post!

Ænжei Theodorko December 12, 2022

will.i.am, no way!

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2022

Nice.! Today is 13th , I will check the page and enjoy virtually. 

PK December 13, 2022

Looking forward to bring some velocity in.

Marcio C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2022

Rock out with will.i.am! So fun to learn about ITSM with Will.i.am! 🎯

Heydi Menéndez December 13, 2022

i´m in!

arochere December 13, 2022

great presentations

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

Really great presentations. 

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

This was a fun experience with great presentations!

Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2022

It was my first event, the incredible pass, excellent organization

Aykan Inal January 5, 2023

Awesome

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events