Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW AVAILABLE: Conversational ticketing in Jira Service Management

35 comments

Ray Tran May 11, 2022

Thank you!

Jeff Falace May 11, 2022

Hi team, great product! I'm testing Assist before I roll it out to the org. I'm not able to change the status from the triage channel. According to the documentation, there should be a "change status" button. How can I accomplish this?

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 11, 2022

Hey @Jeff Falace -- You need to first "take" the ticket. We only show the change status button after the ticket is assigned. I'll talk to the team about making that more clear in the docs! 

Like • Jeff Falace likes this
Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2022

MS Teams, Discord, Telegram - we need them all =) 

Stefano Filippone June 14, 2022

Hi,

You said that it is available with no extra cost for paid plan, but Halp was asking to purchase a plan. It is right?

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2022

@Stefano Filippone -- in order for the subscription to be free you need to only have JSM Paid connected queues. I see that your chatting with Paulene from our support team, please follow the instructions she laid out and you should be good to go!

Mark Churcher June 19, 2022

I'm attempting to trial this by hitting `add to jira` over here: Ticketing, powered by Slack conversations | Atlassian

It takes me to the closed beta page.
What am I missing here? can someone help me install this?

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
June 20, 2022

Hey @Mark Churcher -- Sorry about the confusion! I'll make sure to get that link updated. 

You can set up Atlassian Assist by going to your JSM Project -> Channels -> Chat. More info here

Like • Mark Churcher likes this
shzheng June 27, 2022

Hi there, I wonder if this billing change applies to Jira Software projects as well? It mentions that "Queues connected to Jira Software Projects will require a paid Halp agent seat" from the FAQ and we are fine with this single Halp agent seat consumption as long as it does not charge based on the number of agents for the queue. Can you please confirm this? To be more specific, if I have a queue connected to a Jira Software Project and I have 10 agents for this queue(but they are not agents for any other queues), will I get charged for 1 agent seat or 11 in this case?

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2022

@shzheng -- The billing change does NOT apply to Software projects and you will be charged a halp seat for each slack user in the Slack triage channel. In the use case you described, you would be charged for the number of slack users in the slack triage channel. If there was 1 user in that triage channel, it would be 1 halp license. 

Like • shzheng likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events