๐Ÿ‘‹ Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone!

Atlassian University is looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Get started with Jira Service Management, and provide feedback on the experience. The course is fully self-paced and should take less than 30-min.

Anyone is eligible to participate. Bonus points if you are brand new to Jira Service Management or have just started using the tool recently.

Hereโ€™s how to start the beta test:

1. Open the free course and enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

This beta test closes at 11:59pm PT on Sunday 1/9/22, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

Thatโ€™s all! If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you all for participating. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback will help make this a powerful learning experience for new JSM users.

Cheers!

17 comments

Claudio Gonzalez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Done!!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

Nice @Claudio Gonzalez !! Thanks for getting that done so quickly. ๐Ÿ‘

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Awesome!  I'm happy to help out and take a look!

Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

Love it, @Jimmy Seddon! Thanks, man.

Like โ€ข Jimmy Seddon likes this
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2022

Hi Andrew!

I'm clicking Launch / Resume, a new tab opens but nothing is loaded :( Look at the screen below:

university_atlassian.png

It's Safari - Version 13.0.3 (15608.3.10.1.4).

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

I freakin' love the this course's format - I process material visually/by reading and it's lovely not having to sit through a long audio track.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

I completely agree with @Dave Liao!  I work much better by putting on some good tunes on Spotify and reading the material instead of having it dictated to me. 

However, I love that both options have been provided so that you aren't excluding anyone.

If this will be the new format for Atlassian University courses going forward I can't wait for more new courses to show up!

Like โ€ข Andrew DeBell likes this
Deleted user January 4, 2022

@Andrew DeBell I'm participating, in the meantime it's a good idea to have a beta test. I also like the fact that the interface finally works well on Safari (I'm testing with Safari). Also, having both text and audio is very good. 

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

I had a look at the course.. however didnt figure how to run the simulation? Is it me or is it broken? ๐ŸŽƒ

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Hi @Andrew DeBell 

Had fun with Simulation, It was good.

The tutorial is well articulated!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Florian PEREZ January 5, 2022

Done :) 

Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

So nice to see the text on this course !  It's such a nice add . Even if i think it would be show as video, I really would like to be able to get the possiblity of reading !  

Really nice work here! 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Great job @Andrew DeBell ! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ I enjoyed it a lot.

Was fun to jump in the Time Machine and put my n00b hat on. Wish I had this way back when in my early crash-course-world-on-fire JSD days ๐Ÿ˜‰

You have my feedback through the AU survey!

AK
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2022

@Andrew DeBell , the course was very informative and the way it is made doesn't add boredom. Really great navigations and screen transitions. Also, I loved the feature of playing the recording if you don't wish to read the text

Regards,

Aditya

Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

Done,

Great job. It combines ITSM principles and using JSM.

Carmen

Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
January 5, 2022

Thank you all for your feedback! Really appreciate each of you taking time to review this.

As for the errors with broken images, simulation not running, and pages not loading, I've noted those and will look into them today.

I'll be on the lookout here if any other comments come through. Cheers!

Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2022

@Andrew DeBell As a beginner in JSM, I like this brief but comprehensive course to start with JSM. I have provided detailed feedback in survey form. Thank you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events