Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎉 Introducing Boards for Jira Service Management!

32 comments

agallaway March 5, 2024

I agree with @Rafa that sorting is an important feature.  In queues we are sorting by priority and then by key, so we have higher priorities at the top and then they are sorted in order of creation.  I can't replicate that in the boards view today without manually sorting, so it's just not usable for our use case.

Gomez_ Daniel March 6, 2024

with over 300k issues in a project I'm impressed with how this new board handles all these issues! 

Like • Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software likes this
Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 12, 2024

Hi @Rachel Crossman we really like board feature in JSM.

I see swimlane is added, but could you please add JQL based swimlanes? I quite do not get why it is limited to assignee and request type.

If you enable JQL based swimlanes, that would make it super flexible like software boards.

John Crumley April 19, 2024

Hi @Rachel Crossman,

We are new to the service projects and the board was a good find for us and the swim lanes help visualize what is going on.  Drag and drop sorting like we have on boards in Jira Software would make this about ideal.  A way to let a customer organization see the sorting would be ideal..

Our ideal use case...

1. Customers enter tickets

2. We prioritize and act on tickets (the board helps with this but drag and drop sorting would solve our issue) (EDIT - MY MISTAKE - we can drag and drop sort it just appears a little different than on other boards)

3.  Customer can see our prioritization and complain about it if needed.  (No idea how to do that yet.)

Mahmud Abdu May 8, 2024

Hi @Rachel Crossman ,

it seems it is not possible to use JQL for custom swimlanes in JSM boards, or ?

Michal Ovadia May 9, 2024

This is exciting!  It seems that only the Service Team have access to the board - those on the project as just Admin, without JSM license, are not able to see the board.  Is there a way to enable?

Mahmud Abdu May 10, 2024

@Michal Ovadia ,

Had the same question and I have raised a request to Atlassian support regarding that. They confirmed that only JSM licensed users can access the JSM board. which means Jira software users can acces the software kanban and not Jira service management board even if they have a role in the service project.

Like • Michal Ovadia likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events