Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Intelligence features are now in beta for Jira Service Management 🎉

Hey there 👋

I’m Nicole, a product marketing manager for Jira Service Management’s AI offerings. I’m thrilled to share that several Atlassian Intelligence features are now available for org admins to activate in Jira Service Management.

Read on to learn how you can use Atlassian Intelligence to accelerate decision-making, increase productivity, and free up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.

How to activate Atlassian Intelligence

To access AI features for Jira Service Management, org admins must first follow the steps below to activate Atlassian Intelligence in admin.atlassian.com.

f45055c6-621f-4424-8838-6e2550c556b6.png

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.

2. Select Settings > Atlassian Intelligence. You’ll see a table with any products that already have Atlassian Intelligence activated. This will be empty if your organization hasn’t activated it for any products yet.

3. Select Select products. You’ll see a list of the products in your organization that you can activate Atlassian Intelligence for – select as many as you want. Only products that have Atlassian Intelligence features available are shown here.

4. Select Next, review your products, and accept the Atlassian Intelligence terms and conditions. Select Save to confirm.

Get to know the latest AI features for Jira Service Management

Atlassian Intelligence answers: Automate support interactions and deflect issues with responses generated from your knowledge base

With AI answers for the Jira Service Management virtual agent, tap into the power of your existing knowledge base to instantly automate Tier 1 support workflows in Slack. When employees ask the virtual agent a question, Atlassian Intelligence searches across your linked knowledge base articles to quickly answer their question and deflect new issues from being opened. Learn more about setting up the virtual agent and AI answers.

dac740c2-66b6-4c3a-9c48-0e6e2b1eb134.png

AI issue summaries: Instantly summarize an issue’s activity history to get up to speed quickly

Use AI to summarize critical details, comments, and actions on an issue. Bring new stakeholders up to speed quickly and eliminate the need to manually digest lengthy comment histories, saving agents' time and helping get to a faster resolution for your customers. Check out our support documentation to learn more.

9b68f2c4-4192-4c04-9cce-b9948dea4c0b.png

Generative AI in the editor: Generate, transform, and summarize content while you’re writing

Use Atlassian Intelligence to generate, transform, and summarize content in Jira Service Management web issues. Do things like fix typos, adjust your tone to be more professional or empathetic, or summarize lengthy instructions for a concise customer response. Boost team efficiency and improve communication and alignment between agents, customers, and stakeholders.

1a053f02-ac1c-4e9f-8bbb-2c734fd1586b.png

Once activated by an admin, you and your teams can access Atlassian Intelligence from the editor toolbar, or by typing /ai within the editor. The functionality looks and works similarly across other Atlassian products like Confluence and Jira Software, but we expect the way you’ll use AI when creating and editing content will vary between tools.

Atlassian Intelligence is built for trust

Atlassian takes your privacy seriously, and we work together to handle your data responsibly. Our Privacy Principles and Privacy Policy are applied to Atlassian Intelligence. Additionally, in building, deploying and using Atlassian Intelligence, Atlassian is guided by its Responsible Technology Principles.

As users of our own products, we’re truly building the products and privacy protections we want to work within. Still have questions? Learn more by visiting our trust center.

How can I ask questions and share my feedback?

We want to hear your feedback and burning questions! Drop a comment below, share feedback directly in the product when prompted, or use the following resources to learn more and let us know what you think:

10 comments

Riley Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2023

Exciting time to be an Atlassian customer! :)

Like • # people like this
Muhammad Fahad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2023

Amazing, thanks @Nicole Pitaro for sharing the news.

Like • Daniella Latham likes this
Gomez_ Daniel October 5, 2023

It's about to get real, thanks for the update!

jiraskynet.jpg

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2023

I hope it all comes with 80's theme...

giphy

Scott Boisvert October 12, 2023

Please bring this to Data Center.

Like • María José Benito likes this
Felix Lepa October 12, 2023

What are the additional costs for this?

Susanne Harelius October 13, 2023

When using the summarizing functionality, where is the data/content flowing? Is it shared with the AI provider you are using? That can be very very sensistive I would say. 

Rob Hughes October 16, 2023

Will the summary output from 'summarising issues' be exportable, graphable etc?

Edgardo Honda October 24, 2023

Thanks, great to see Atlassian incorporating AI onto its tools.

Can anyone share a glimpse to when AI may be incorporated onto Jira and Jira Align.  These tools would benefit from AI as AI may help reduce the navigation and administrivia and enhance reporting.

Like • Susanne Harelius likes this
Casseweav
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2024

It's fantastic to hear about the beta launch of Atlassian Intelligence for Jira Service Management. This move sounds like a game-changer in the way organizations approach decision-making and productivity.
Speaking of enhancing productivity, I recently stumbled upon homeowkrify, a tool that's a real asset for those juggling educational projects. It's like a Swiss Army knife for academic challenges, offering solutions and insights that are incredibly helpful for students and educators alike. Integrating such AI-driven tools in educational projects managed through Jira could really streamline the process, making life easier for everyone involved.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events