Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk - Allow to re-send Client Notification sent on "Issue Resolved" event

Marcos Sciarra January 22, 2019

I need to re-send the Service Desk notification that send when an Issue is Resolved (that includes Customer Feedback stards on it).

Most of the time Customers don't pay attention to it and once is erased I am not able to send it again.

Kind regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2019

Dear @Marcos Sciarra,

as a work-a-round for your requirement you could add an automation rule. For example:

When: Status changed (add another status like "Notify" to the workflow)

If: Issue matches status "Notify"

Then: Send Email to customer (with custom content)

Then: Transition issue to "done"

So long

Thomas

Marcos Sciarra January 23, 2019

Thank You Thomas,

Are you sure that with the work-a-round the customer get once more the "stars" to calify the service (Customer Feedback)?

Kind regards,

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2019

Dear @Marcos Sciarra,

I don't think so. The CSAT mail is triggered by the workflow. Evntually you can trigger an event that will cause another CSAT message - .but this is just a guess.

But please test before implementation. Hope you have a staging environment, upfront.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events