Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA based on Due Date field

Chris Shaffer May 12, 2020

I have followed the steps in this article:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/example-creating-an-sla-based-on-due-date-956713305.html

But Due Date does not appear in the SLA metric creation screen. I can't select it as a criteria to start/pause/stop on.

The Due Date field appears in all the necessary screens in my project, as it suggests. I can set the due date in an issue, it's available under Request Type. It's assigned under the Issue Type. It just doesn't work under SLA.

1 answer

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 13, 2020

Hi @Chris Shaffer 

You can ask community leaders here

If you will need to set SLA time on the due date for issues from Jira Core and Software (also for tickets from Jira Service Desk) you can try SLA Time and Report.

2020-05-13_21-07-42.png

Chris Shaffer May 13, 2020

Right, I understand that. What I'm saying is the Due Date isn't an option on the SLA screen. It doesn't exist.

There is no "Due Date" value under the Start column at all.

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2020

Hi @Chris Shaffer 

If you are using SLA Time and Report and the due date doesn't exist, to go to Jira setting and turn on a due date point to actual issue fields.

2020-05-15_14-48-20.jpg

For Jira Service Desk you also need set due date to your issue fields. 

Please let me know if that helps.

Like Chris Shaffer likes this
Chris Shaffer May 15, 2020

Yeah, as I said I followed the steps in the linked article which indicate that enabling the Due Date field is necessary.

It doesn't work.

I literally just went and did it again. No Due Date option in SLA.

I assume this is a bug or something that's been changed in the latest cloud version of Jira Service Desk.

Like Naveen Reddy likes this
Ulrich Bervoets May 15, 2020

You're completely right. I hoped to solve this one pretty quick, I've the same issue

I cannot eather. In my server version I can.

Like Chris Shaffer likes this
Naveen Reddy November 19, 2020

Even I am a victim of this issue in cloud version.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
November 19, 2020

Hi Naveen,

You can check out Time to SLA. It has this feature.

Just select Due date af ter selecting the Date field option for SLa start/end and negotiations date for SLA goal and you're set. Easy right?

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.14.12.png

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm a member of the Snapbytes team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events