Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to set SLA based on a Due Date

How can I set an SLA metric based on the Expiration field (default or custom field)?

I've been looking for several days but I can't find anything.

Miguel

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Miguel,

If you're on server my understanding is that is not available at this time. Hopefully a future release.

We use the app: Extension for JIra SErvice Desk which has a post function feature where you can set the SLA to a date/Time.

Hope that helps

Susan

Jack Community Leader Mar 21, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ , did u see the article I referenced. I ran across this the other day but I don't have server so cannot confirm it but would expect that since Atlassian documents it would work....that whole trust thing. ;-)

Hi Susan,

thanks for responding. This extension for JSD is free?

@Jack , Oh great...so this feature has finally made it into JSD Server (v3.15).  We are on version 3.9.

@Miguel Belen , The app Extension for Jira Service Desk is a paid add-on.   But looks like if you upgrade your JSD version you can get that ability in native JSD.

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Mar 21, 2019

If you are on server it is possible beginning 3.15 see this article. However, that isn’t available in cloud from what I have seen 

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to do this in the cloud version? I would like the SLA to start from Date Reported (custom field) instead of Date Created...sometimes issues are created after they are reported.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks
Lindsay

Is there any way to determine whether this will make it to the Cloud version?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,151 views 15 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you