Jira server and mobile app

Urmo Luts June 14, 2019

Hi

Is here anyone ho had change to use jira server mobile app over android?

We try it and with ios it works but with android we had not find solution what we should to do get work.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2019

Hi Urmo,

I saw that you created a ticket with our support that was already closed.
Just sharing here to help other community members that the server app was not fully released yet, that's why some features may not work and it may have issues on iOS and Android until it is ready.
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149
You can watch the feature to receive updates from the dev team about the Jira Server mobile app.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
James Gabb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2019

Hi @Urmo Luts 

I'm excited to announce that we have released public apps Jira Server mobile apps on iOS and Android. 

For more information including functionality available, requirements and sign up details, see here:  https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/mobile-app/server

Please do send us feedback, it is crucial in helping us improve our mobile app. 

Thanks, 

James | Product Manager, Server Mobile 

Greg Bailey September 5, 2019

Love the app and we will soon be upgrading our company Jira Server instance to 8.3 and announce the availability of the new mobile app to our users.

One question though - when will support be added to change the default URLs used?  Right now the default supported URLs the app will watch for to open in the app itself are like '*.jira-dev.com, *.atlassian.net, *.jira.com'.  We host our own instance and the URL does not match any of these addresses so tapping an issue key in mobile email still takes you to the browser and not the app.  Im already anticipating questions about this from my users and would like to be able to say this support will be coming soon.  

Thanks in advance,

Suggest an answer