How to call different screen according to different states of the same workflow?

NurTest August 15, 2019

How to call different screen according to different states of the same workflow? 

2 answers

1 vote
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2019

Hi @NurTest 

If I am understanding you correctly, you are wanting to have different screens appear when specific/different transitions are selected? 

If that is correct, you need to be a Jira Admin. You would then go to the workflow in the workflows section in administration. Once you find your workflow, edit it and then select the transition you want to add the screen to. Click edit in the window that comes up and select the screen you want to be displayed. 

You can reference this article below for more detailed instructions from atlassian! 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mapping-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-720634253.html

NurTest September 4, 2019

I am wanting to have different screens appear when specific/different transitions are selected。

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2019

Perfect @NurTest

Use the instructions from my answer above and that will help you achieve what you are trying to do. If you are stuck at any part, just comment what part you are stuck at and we can try and help!

NurTest September 4, 2019

Thanks!

NurTest September 5, 2019

How to implement this requiremen:a same  field has different attributes(such as actions: required or optional. ) on different screen.

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2019

You would have to do this in either the field configuration for the issue type or the field context for the custom field.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2019

As @NurTest said you can call up screens in transitions, but you can't have a different screen while in a status, which I think is what you are actually asking. Except for transition screens there are only three screens, Create, which is shown at issue creation, Edit, which is shown when editing an issue, and View which contains all the fields used in your issue including fields just shown in transition screens and set in post functions behind the scenes. 

NurTest September 5, 2019

How to implement this requiremen:a same  field has different attributes(such as actions: required or optional. ) on different screen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events