Sidebar view for Jira Cloud for Mac

Steve Koinm April 22, 2021

I would love to be able to use the Sidebar View to work on my Tasks in Jira Cloud for Mac.  I work on very large format monitors and I have a ton of space so I don't need a dialog box covering up other things I'm working on.  I can actually work faster when I can see everything at once.  Any way to get that Sidebar feature that the website has on the Mac client?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Hello @Steve Koinm,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Testing the Jira Cloud for Mac app here, I can see that there is no option to select to view tickets in the sidebar or dialog. It’s by default to view in Dialog mode on a Board and on the Backlog, it open in the Sidebar.

Based on your request, I created a feature request suggesting this improvement:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates about the feature.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Steve Koinm April 26, 2021

Thanks Angélica!  I would go upvote that, but the link above does not work.  I actually do not see anywhere to put feature requests for the Mac Client.  And there are no items that begin with COMM.  Perhaps that project is not available for the public, or just me ;-).  

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2021

Hi Steve,

Sorry, I added the wrong link. Instead of adding the feature request, I added a community internal ticket.

I edited it now and you will be able to see the details.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events