Missing Reoder Icon in Kanban Backlog

geekykayaker April 20, 2021

This page:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-ios/docs/work-in-a-jira-cloud-project-on-an-iphone/

Describes how it Is possible to re-order a backlog from the iOS app.

When I go to my backlog I see exactly what is in the picture, but no "Reorder Icon" on my issues.

Also, when I swipe left, it only gives me the choice to move to the Board, when from the text on the above page it suggests that "Top of Backlog" and "Bottom of Backlog" should be options.

This seems like an App bug to me, unless anyone has any other ideas why it's not working?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

Hi @geekykayaker,

If you open the same project via your web browser, do you have the same problem? If you do, then it may be because the project's admin has set up a permissions scheme whereby permission is required to rank issues in the backlog. If you are able to rearrange issues via web, then it may be a bug within the app. Please let me know how you go. 

geekykayaker April 21, 2021

On a desktop browser, everything works as expired, I have no problem re-ordering.

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2021

Thanks for letting me know, @geekykayaker. I've passed this onto the team, and they're going to investigate to see what's going on.

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
May 24, 2021

Hi @geekykayaker, unfortunately we can't seem to locate the error you're describing. To investigate further, the Support team will need permission to access your project. Could you please submit a ticket here and the Support team can investigate further for you.

Please let me know if you experience any further problems.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events