We upgraded from 6.4.5 to 7.1.9 and most of my script runner post functions are not working properly.
I have fixed the errors for the conditions per new APIs, and the scripts all say they run successful, but they do not. There are no error logs.
Example: Create Sub-task
Condition: issue.getComponents() == "DevEx"
Target Issue Type = Sub-Task
Subtask Summary = Create XYZ thing
There are no errors found. No failures in execution. And there is also NO sub-task created either.
This is not the only place where the ScriptRunner seems to be messing up post upgrade.
Are you sure you've updated your scripts? getComponents returns a Collection<ProjectComponent>, not a string, so that test for equality will always return false, which might explain why it says it is running successfully, but not actually executing the script.
That method for component was not working after upgrading to 7. That's what it used to be for the condition. I finally figured it out late yesterday after much trial and error.
Fix version condition seems to need an update too, since it is also not being interpreted correctly after upgrade, where whatever I had in 6 worked great.
I find it a little frustrating that such common, heavily used options are not in the example list. I'm not a coder...
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG