Worklog Pagination

I'm trying to use the JIRA Cloud API to generate Excel timesheets for my people.  I can list the issue for each person with the search api, but I don't see a way to control the pagination of the worklog items within those results.  I also tried taking that list of issues and trying to get the worklog with a URL like https://{company}.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/{key}/worklog.  This gives me the information I want, but the results look like they could be paginated.  I don't currently have an example with more than about 80 worklogs, so I can't be sure if the results are paginated or not.

I therefore have two questions:

• Are the results of getting an issue's worklog in this manner actually paginated?
  • If so, how does one control the pagination?  I tried adding startAt and maxResults parameters (which work for the search api), but they didn't do anything to the worklog list.

Thanks.

1 answer

worklog REST method does not support pagination and it returns all worklogs for the srlected issue.

According to the documentation, it looks like Volodymyr is right.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

102 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you