Workflow for Issue Types within same project

Hi Again

So My Test project has 2 workflows - one for all issues EXCEPT Sub Tasks (Workflow A), and one workflow assigned to the Sub Task Issue Type Only (Workflow B)

When I view a ST and then click the "View Workflow" link, I am always shown the diagram that displays the Workflow A.

When I transition a Sub Task, it still follows the Workflow A.

So - 

1. Is it possible to assign different workflows to different Issue Types in the same project? 
  2. Should I see the Workflow assigned to the issue type (i.e. Workflow B) when viewing the wkflow from within that issue type?

Cheers

Adrian

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Have a look at the "workflow scheme" for the project.  This should show you the mapping between issue type and workflow in your project (I'm not sure if I'm just a bit change blind, or other people do this, but I mess up my schemes all the time, and always end up realising I'm looking at the wrong project or I've put the wrong scheme in)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

97 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you