Work Calendar does not show page on specific computer

Ariel Saban August 5, 2016

When the user logs in on a computer, the My Work page won't load up.
No matter what browser the user tries with, it won't show up.
If the user goes to another computer it loads fine.

We tried clearing cookies, cache, etc.
Nothing seem to work.

4 answers

0 votes
Ariel Saban August 10, 2016

It started working again.
I think you made a fix.
Thanks! 

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2016

Hi @Ariel Saban,

Thank you for the update! Actually I did nothing and i guess it was caused by some glitches in Atlassian cloud environment.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Yesterday I got the same report from other user: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39582887

Could you please provide me following info:

• Are "blank" and "working" computers in the same intranet?
  • Is it possible that "blank"computers have special internet access restrictions?
  • Do "blank" and "working" computers run the same operation system? If not please let me know OS for blank computers.
  • Do you see any JavaScript errors when Work Calendar is not loaded? In Chrome and FireFox the errors are shown under development toolbox which is launched by F12.
  • Can you please try to open https://jira-work-calendar.com/ on the problematic computer and let me know if the page is opened fine. I suspect that particular computers do not recognize the SSL certificate for jira-work-calendar.com
0 votes
Ariel Saban August 8, 2016

Here I attach how it looks like

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 9.57.28 AM.png

Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2016

Definitely something is wrong with the add-on. I believe you'd need to contact the add-on creator @Volodymyr Krupach

vkrupach@jira-work-calendar.com
support@jira-work-calendar.com

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2016

@Jakub Pierzchała thank you for pinging me. Somehow I did not get the email although I am subscribed for "com.jiraworkcalendar.work-calendar".

@Ariel Saban, could you please provide me errors (if any) shown under the development console. In FireFox and Chrome it's activated by F12.

0 votes
Jakub Pierzchała
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2016

Hi Ariel,

Can you post a screenshot of the issue so that we know how it looks?

Suggest an answer