To replicate in JIRA (Cloud):
1) Navigate to Search issues.
2) Add column "Linked Issues"
3) Search for something (that results in Linked Issues in some of the results)
4) Export to csv with "current fields". The column of "Linked Issues" is not there.
5) Export to HTML report "current fields". The column of "Linked Issues" IS there.
Why does it not appear with CSV?
In the CSV it should have the linked issues but they will be labeled by the link type. For instance I have an issue that has three links associated in the issues search view. When I export using CSV current fields there is no linked issues column. There is however three additional columns with the titles:
The issue numbers are associated with the proper field. Since I have two issues that are linked and blocked it creates two additional columns with the same header name.
Hope this helps.
I'm not sure I understand. Looking at my results, I guess my linked issues must tie to this Issue ID field I see in the excel doc. Here are my results in JIRA:
and here are my csv results:
I was hoping it would give me the linked jiras, and possibly even give them to me as hyperlinks.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot