Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

View board by team rather than by assignee

I would like to view all the tasks that were assigned to my team in one board for an overview of what is going on with our projects and where they are in the sprint.

This is why I need this...

All of our tasks go through a process:
Design / Proofing / Internal Review / Revisions / Done

The original task is my responsibility to design, revise and complete, however when it goes into proofing and internal review, it is assigned to someone else, therefore dropping off of my board and my team's board.

In order to keep up with all the projects that my team is working on I have to view the client board which has a MULTITUDE of projects on it from multiple teams. This makes it really hard to distinguish between my team's responsibilities and the rest of the projects.

Is there a way to tag a team to a task in addition to an assignee? That way we can create a team board with the tag (or something similar) so we can follow the project's lifetime from start to finish in one board as an overview.

Thanks!

1 answer

Found a solution by creating a board by label. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,996 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you