Using Tempo to show time charting by component

Harold Prather II June 21, 2016

We are using some of the Tempo dashboard gadgets to display various management views.  One of these is the account burn-up chart which our teams find very useful.

One thing we need to be able to display is a similar burn-up showing a similar view but based on the various project components.  I can't readily find a way to achieve this though.  Is this something we can put into a dashboard gadget?  

Could we possibly add another custom worklog attribute and base a dashboard gadget off that custom worklog attribute?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
HelgaJ June 22, 2016

Hi Hal

This is not supported in Tempo Account Burn-up Chart. However, some of our customers have defined a new Account to use this gadget for their projects.

If you want to share specifics of your use case, please create a ticket at support.tempo.io so we may better assist. 

If you wish us to create a new feature request requesting this function, please let us know and we can create it for you.

If you wish to create the feature request yourself, you can do so via our JIRA.

1. Go to https://tempoplugin.jira.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
  2. Select "Create" to create a new issue
  3. The following fields need to contain information: Project (select the appropriate product) Issue type - select "Improvement" Summary - give a summary of your feature request Description - give a description of your feature request Save the request

Tempo product owners review all requests for Tempo products and if the request is within the scope of the roadmap it is transitioned from the Needs Triage status.

Best regards,
Helga
Tempo 

0 votes
HelgaJ July 11, 2016

Hi Hal

Here is an existing improvement request regarding your request: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-410

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you'd like to contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

Best regards,
Helga
Tempo

Anita Kalmane February 6, 2020

@HelgaJ , unfortunately the link seems not to be working and I'd like to upvote it. Would you be able to tell me what's the status of it?

0 votes
Harold Prather II June 22, 2016

Helga, thanks for your response.  I figured that might be the case, but wanted to double check we weren't missing anything in our research our within the documentation.

I think we'll just re-structure some of how the internal hierarchy is setup and can get the reporting we need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events