Thumbnails displaying overlapping text in Chrome

Evan Blumberg September 25, 2018

Please see screenshots. Users are experiencing this issue in Chrome when viewing requests made in Jira Service Desk. The user is using the application in full-screen mode. All Chrome settings (flash, java, images, etc.) are enabled and we have already tried clearing cache. Has anyone ran into this issue before?2.png1.png

3 answers

0 votes
Casey Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 7, 2019

Hey All,

I just had the same thing happen to me. Most of my team didn't replicate and incognito mode worked. This led me to believe it was a caching issue. Once I cleared all private data for the last 7 days and reloaded Chrome it corrected itself. 

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Evan Blumberg September 27, 2018

Joe,

Thanks for your response! I have reached back out to the user who raised this issue and have gathered the following info.

More than one user on the team is experiencing this. Also, our IT team has removed the ability for us to open incognito mode on Chrome.

Is there anything else I can try?

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2018

Hey there Evan, that's quite unusual. Just to confirm, this only happens in Chrome, and for one particular user? If it does not happen in other browsers, then that narrows it down to Chrome. To test if this is related to browser settings or content, could the user try using incognito mode and confirm if it shows up properly?

Suggest an answer