Tempo shortcut G then T takes me to dashboard instead of Timesheet

The shortcut above worked before, but suddenly itakes me to the Dashboard insted of the Timesheet.

3 answers

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for pointing this out to us. This has been fixed in the latest release of Tempo Timesheets (7.16). Updating Tempo Timesheets to the latest version should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Albert Hauksson

Will it be updated on the hosted version too? As of right now, it's not working there.

Hi Christian

We deliver new versions of Tempo Timesheets for JIRA Cloud upgrade to Atlassian. For every delivery, we create a page in our wiki listing all changes since last delivered version. We also create an upgrade request in the Atlassian JRA project.  

The delivered versions are tested by Atlassian against the next JIRA Cloud versions and upgraded according to Atlassian upgrade schedule.
You can watch the Atlassian What´s New page (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/What%27s+New) for all upgrade notes.  

Please also watch our Timesheets Cloud Releases page (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TT/Tempo+Timesheets+Cloud+Releases) for the latest delivered versions, as well as the status history for Tempo on JIRA Cloud upgrades.

Best regards,

Heiða

Tempo

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

391 views 1 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot