Reports : sprint/burndown do not show completed tickets

In Reporting, for previous Sprints I see no "Completed Issues" in the Sprint or Burndown chart. This is despite the fact that many tickets were completed during the sprint. 

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks.

My workflow and resolutions:

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 4.13.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-01 at 4.13.30 PM.png

My board setup:

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 4.12.10 PM.png

Sprint Report Example- Notice no "Completed Issues" section. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 4.09.30 PM.png

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It's the end of your board filter.

A board, and hence its reports, need a filter to define what to look at.  You've told your board to ignore closed issues.  So it can't report on them.

You need to drop all the sprint related stuff in the filter.  JIRA is already trying to handle that for you, you don't need any of it and it's breaking your reports.

that was the trick - thanks!

Are there more boards which display those issues?

If that's the case, do all of them have the 'Completed' and 'Sign Off' statuses mapped to the most-right column? This would be a typical cause of story points not being burnt.

I think the issue I have with my burndown chart is caused by this but it might also be that it isn't taking subtasks into consideration. 

I don't understand how to update or even look at what the burn down chart filters are. Can I get some direction? 

Thank you!

I have done as advised and made sure all boards that view tickets for this project have those status mapped to the last column. 

Could it be my board filter?

project = <ProjectName> AND (assignee not in (<ilst of people to ignore...>) OR assignee is EMPTY) AND (sprint in (openSprints(), futureSprints()) OR Sprint is EMPTY OR sprint in (closedSprints()) AND status not in (closed, completed, "sign off")) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

203 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you